Finally, our beach vacation is here… this afternoon we’ll leave for NH to visit Daddo’s sister and her girls, and then tomorrow we go here:
I cannot wait! I know a lot of people who complain they can’t just chill on the beach for a whole week (granted, these are not people I consider my good friends 😉 ). To me, a week is barely long enough!
Here is what I plan to do:
- Run at least every other day.
- Ride my road bike on the other days.
- Re-read for the umpteenth time “A Gift from the Sea”. Married ladies, this beach- oriented meditation on life, marriage, and family is a must.
- Play with my kids. This will be a completely unplugged vacation, and I am so excited NOT to have wireless. We have board games, sand-castle tools, balls and frisbees. Just add sand and salt water…
- Meditate. Tomorrow is Day 13 of the Deepak Chopra Miraculous Relationships 21-day meditation. Ommm.
- Walk on the beach.
- Paint my nails.
Enjoy these last weeks of summer, everyone. Catch you on the far side!